Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving

                                Thanksgiving vacation

                 During my Thanksgiving break I went over to a friend/family's house in Fontana. This is were we had thanksgiving. At around 6:30-7:00 some of us at the house went to black Friday. It wasn't full of people when we got there. This was a good thing as it was my first time going. Most of the days I was playing battlefield or going outside to play football. I went to the theaters and saw the movie Maze Runner. My brother was falling asleep but I actually liked it. Yesterday I saw the football game, however I was unable to finish seeing it. I was assigned homework over the weekend. I had to read a book about the live of Elizer  (main character) while at a concentration camp. The book was quite depressing know all the things that happened to the Jews at the camp. I also had to create a infected disease booklet and give examples of diseases and other things. What I liked the most about this vacation is that wherever I went I always saw a Subaru. This may seem like nothing but for me it is as it is my favorite car.

No comments:

Post a Comment