Thursday, January 14, 2016

orthodontist

ORTHODONTIST
 Duties
An orthodontist is a person who works with teeth. They fit dental appliances in patient’s mouth in order to alter the position of teeth and jaws. They may prepare diagnostics and treatment records. As well as provide patients with proposed treatment and cost estimates. Some orthodontist instruct dental officers and technical assistants in orthodontic procedures and techniques.
Salary
$96.624- $169.308 with 1-4 years of experience
$97,355- $180.000 with 5-9 years of experience
$102,564- $197,739 with 10-19 years of experience
$142,245- $260.500 with 20 or more years of experience
Education
Professional degree in dentistry
Post degree training program or a 1-2 year residency in orthodontics
Picture

Reflection
I don’t feel like this would be the job for me. I am not fascinated by the work on teeth. I would much rather do something with a little more thrill in it. I feel like it would be boring for my working on teeth every day, knowing that I have to do the same thing over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment