Thursday, June 9, 2016

class evaluation

class evaluation

1)Some things i liked about this class was learning how to type better on both the word and numeric keyboard. I also liked the life planning because i got to set goals for myself in the future.
2)What i didn't like about the class was the repetitiveness of the Student success statement. This is because i thought we would be learning how to do more advanced stuff other than word and Excel. I did however, Find out that will be next year.
3) I think something that would improve the class would be allowing the student to have free time after they are done with there assignments. Maybe doing shorter Student success statements.
4)A highlight for me would be the life planning goals journal because even though i didn't write as much as  others did i found it fascinating that i had many goals.
5)I feel i did do my best in class because i always try to answer the student success statement to the best that i can and i try to put meaning into them.
6)Yes i do read my life planning goals journal however sometimes i forget because when i get home i start playing and i loose track of time.
7)Yes i definitely am committed to being a CTR person because i don't want to end up in jail i want to have a good life and be a good example to my brother and kids in the future.
8)i will teach others how to type on both keyboards.
9)I will always remember the ctr card check because i always loose everything. I always had it my backpack in a separate pocket but when it comes it takes me some time to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment