Wednesday, December 16, 2015

class evaluation

 Class evaluation


There is many thing I  like about this class like and dislike. One of the things I like is that we get to learn how to properly type. I also enjoy learning how to use different thing on Microsoft word. I enjoy this because I have used these new thing in some of my projects. All the thing I learned in this class I never knew before. Even though  I like many thing about this class there is some things I dislike. For example I dislike the fact the what we do in this class is mundane. What I mean by this is that every time I come in this class we do the same. Aside from typing tutor because I know that it will  help m a lot, we always do a student success statement. I would like if we did something different. Something that would improve this class would be doing something a bit more fun that still has to do with computers. Like learning how to create a website. Something that  I would like would be if you used a variety of quote. I say this because it seems to me that most quote are about choosing the right thing. I think it would be great if you can add quote about a different theme. I think I did my best in his class so far. I also think I am committed to being a ctr person, because it I the right thing to do and it will get me farther not only in this class but in all my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment