Wednesday, March 16, 2016

cars/motorcycles post

   


I have been looking at motorcycles lately, and im thinking of buying one for senior year. i would have really loved to start during 11 th grade but i think that is to soon. i should start with a car. I plan on buying a Kawasaki Ninja 300 in white or black. Using a motorcycle is dangerous i know, but if you really enjoy something i dont think it matters as much. Motorycles isnt the only thing i want. I also want cars. I really like cars in fact cars  is all i talk about. My friends even call me after the car i want.(Subaru) When i get older i plan on collecting cars. From Toyota supra to Hopefully Skylines. Like paul walker said, in my opinion four cars isn't enough, there's a car for every day, it just depends on how you feel. As for now i should start on goals i can achieve now. For example one of them was to start practicing for the football team, and i have been practicing.It does get hard at times but Hard work pays of.(H.W.P.O). We actually just started a fundraiser for the first annual LIFT-A-THON. This is were people can donate money, lets say 0.10 for every pound that i lift. All the money will be used to help the football team.
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment